These Terms and Conditions apply for the use of hobbycue.com, a service brought to you by Purple Cues Private Limited. Your registration as a member of the hobbycue community or the use of any of the features or services on hobbycue.com, constitutes automatic acceptance of these terms and conditions. “Client”, “Member”, “User”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting these terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our company, Purple Cues Private Limited.
- Information about the listings of teachers, schools, shops and services posted on the site is obtained from their official websites, social media links and other source on the internet and in some cases by calling the owners. While we make best efforts to ensure accuracy, the responsibility of validating and deciding to contact or purchase lies with you, the user
- If you enter into correspondence or engage in commercial transactions with third parties listed on hobbycue.com, such activity is solely between you and the applicable third party. HobbyCue shall have no liability, obligation or responsibility for any such activity. You hereby release HobbyCue from all claims arising from such activity.
- hobbycue.com at its sole discretion may edit, delete or block access to any content without notice or liability. We will however make reasonable efforts to inform you of the changes.
- If you create an account, your name, address, email and phone number we will stored and used to populate the checkout for future orders.
- When you purchase from us, we’ll ask you to provide additional information including credit card/payment details. We’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to send you information about your account and order, process payments and respond to requests.
- When processing payments, some of your data will be passed to the payment gateway, including information required to process or support the payment, such as the purchase total and billing information.
Except for the Content submitted by members or users, the hobbycue.com Service and all aspects thereof, including all copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights therein, is owned by hobbycue.com. You acknowledge that the hobbycue.com and any underlying technology or software used in connection with the hobbycue.com Service contain hobbycue.com’s proprietary information. You may not modify, reproduce, distribute, create derivative works of, publicly display or in any way exploit, any of the content, software, and/or materials available on the hobbycue.com Site, or hobbycue.com Services in whole or in part except as expressly provided in hobbycue.com’s policies and procedures. Except as expressly and unambiguously provided herein, hobbycue.com and its suppliers do not grant you any express or implied rights, and all rights in the hobbycue.com Service not expressly granted by hobbycue.com to you are retained by hobbycue.com.
Limitation of Liability
The site, content, and services are provided as is, without warranty or condition of any kind, either expressed or implied. In no event shall hobbycue.com, be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data, or other intangible losses resulting from the use or the inability to use our services.
hobbycue.com makes no warranty that the sites, content, or services will meet your requirements or be available on an uninterrupted, secure, or error-free basis.
While we we would put in best efforts, hobbycue.com makes no warranty regarding the quality of any products, services, accuracy, timeliness, truthfulness, completeness or information purchased or obtained through the sites, content or services.